Which Prospect Is Clearly Under/Overrated?

Can we get back to the original point of this thread?

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem. Don’t talk to me in such a manner.

1 Like

I’ve come to grips with being labeled a Goff hater on this board lol. As long as everyone in complete loyal support of Goff as our franchise guy is ok being called a Goff masterbator. I’m cool with those extremes…fits todays narrative quite well. Not allowed to be indifferent! Pick a side!!!

2 Likes

One person in that thread mentioned get rid of Goff….and even that statement was not a hateful statement.

1 Like

Grow a pair Nancy.

READ THE THREAD< THEY ARE ALL IN THERE AS BEING HATED. Were you on another planet when this was going on?

You communicate in such a friendly manner. I actually wasn’t in the den for most of the last year……I didn’t like the toxicity………looking at you buddy.

1 Like

LOL, so none of that toxicity was aimed at Goff? I never, ever, complained about Goff or Dan because I knew they were playing the hand they were dealt. You create toxicity and then blame it on others when it happens. Nice.

Yote the problem here is that it’s not a cheap shot. A more mobile Jared Goff(which is pretty much how I described him as well) isn’t being thrown out as a negative. Did you even read the entire thing? He literally put, in bold by the way that, CJ Stroud is better than we want to admit.

1 Like

Holy shit this thread got derailed
But I get Haters frustration …

1 Like

Umm…i hope that wasn’t towards me because you replied to my post

I replied to the last post in the thread — not you

The content of my post was directed primarily at Hater more than anyone else

1 Like

If he can gain ten pounds and stay at LBer (or if a creative DC creates a hybrid role) Jalen Graham is underrated.

Agreed. I think he is below the top 3 but he is very good and his stock has dropped too far to an extreme so he has gone from too high now to too low……you get him at late first or early second and it’s a steal. You take him at 6 or 18 it’s a reach.

I like his safety background.

1 Like

Seems some have him as a UDFA type.

Wow, not seen that, that’s just wrong……yea……wow….

Tweener concerns I think. PFF has Graham at 306.

1 Like

That one got crickets here.
I honestly don’t know.
I think whatever position is a glaring need for a team picking 6th will get a bump in ratings from the need, but I haven’t seen Devin play. I’m curious to see what kind of rookie he turns out to be.

Man @QBHATER90, I make an op and leave the forum for a weekend and somehow you ended up taking toxic incoming fire. Your above point is well-stated. I dig this forum for good-natured, interesting and often funny comments on my favorite NFL team.

When it isn’t that anymore then this isn’t as fun for any of us anymore.

1 Like