You do NOT pass on these QB's

I heard that Stetson is 33 years old at 5’-6" and has the arm of an 8th grader. Its on the internet, so there must be some truth to it.

3 Likes

I think seeing Stetson going head to head VS Levis did him good. He’s just under six foot and weighed in under 200 lbs.

I still like McKee as the development guy. I think he goes in the 3rd.

Yes, I believe I read the same thing from Honest Abe.

For US I think Stetson is a possibility because of our OL, esp if we plug the hole at RG. A 4.67 and he has moves, uses his head,

Watch this video and then imagine our D having to practice against him all week.

3 Likes

The 5th year option isn’t cheap. The option on Kyler Murray was $30M and by the time Fields gets to that point its going to be pushing $40M for QBs. So you really have 4 years with a team friendly rookie deal, not 5.

2 Likes

I would love to have him and you make a good point about that OL. He ran a really good 40 also.

Thank you for explaining that. I pay zero attention to salary cap and what I know of it is from you guys here.

1 Like

Just what we needed another QB thread!

Mr Bean Frustration GIF

2 Likes

I should have given up QB threads for Lent.

2 Likes

I gave up hunting polar bear.

1 Like

You’re way too kind. He’s not getting a call from the XFL if he’s relying on these things.

Agreeing Putt Putt GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Excited Rob Riggle GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Is that you Chewy or did your dad finally make an account on here?

What/why would he need to back up his OPINION?

I’m not vouching for him but You guys man… lol

I mean starting another QB thread regardless of which side of the aisle you are can be considered trolling at this point.

But I don’t think that should eliminate someone from sharing their opinion. And I do remember his posts from before… maybe the timing was the best but nothing about it seemed to really warrant the disrespect he/she got for stating it. He was basically ran off the board.

I think the reactions are more ridiculous than the post if I’m being honest. If people don’t like it why respond. Why isn’t he on everyone’s ignore list? :thinking::thinking:

That said. I was always a “project QB” guy and never really saw it with Stroud until I saw him at the combine. He looks like a beast.

2 Likes

You high?

Watch us!

Some would be wrong.

Young didn’t have a good sophomore season w out his stud o line and Williams

AR15 isn’t 220…

And CJ didn’t miss the damn fg vs the bulldogs……

Fellas - please game plan this out for me.

Say we do draft one of the top QBs…when does he play? I’d think almost never if Goff goes 500 and we just miss the playoffs. If that happens, then maybe the new QB starts as #1 for '24. But this scenario is a luxury. Our team goal, I think, is to make the playoffs for next year. and a hot shot QB on the bench ain’t helping for 2023.

But if Goff starts the year, pisses all over himself, and the rook gets put in, and he leads us to 2-3 wins. We’re picking in the top 5 in ;24.

I want a monster DT to clog the middle and great chaos on every single play.

I’m no Goff lacky, but I think he’s got just a touch left in the tank. And, our best chance at making the playoffs this coming year is with Goff at the helm. And a healthy Swift!

so how does a new stud QB get thrown into the mix?

Thank you.

1 Like