Zach Charbonneau RB UCLA

I think he was referring to the posts calling him chardonnay….

1 Like

I only came to this post to say that I don’t think we would be talking about this guy if he wasn’t at some point affiliated with Michigan.

Stirred it up. Now exiting!

He basically died half way through the Super Bowl season and they made it because of a guy they got off the street

1 Like

Bijon can score a touchdown in someone else’s mouth

1 Like

It’s a black fly
In your Chardonnay
It’s a death role pardon
2 minutes toooooo late.

Isn’t that ironic?
Dont’ ya think?

1 Like

Check out Natty quoting Alanis Morissette

Man of the 90’s

Good job my man, she certainly had a stage presence

1 Like

LOVE that album.
Some of her live stuff is fantastic.
:muscle: :fire:

1 Like

What’s ironic about that song is that none of the situations she presents are true irony. They are really just dumb coincidence. But it’s still an awesome song! Also her drummer at the time went on to play for a pretty popular band…

I wanna know, what happened to jermar Jefferson?

Now that you can chill

1 Like

Zach runs with decent power and balance but he has slow feet. He’s got good hands but again, he’s slow and runs stiff.
I’ll be honest, if you wanted him to be Jamaal Williams replacement, I could see that but he’s a backup in the NFL and definitely not a #1.

1 Like

I am okay with Brad thinking he can moneyball the RB position. But if he didn’t notice how big of a difference Gurley made on those great Rams teams, I question his football IQ.

1 Like

“You are right Douglas, that was ironic! I thought ironic meant that it was made totally out of iron!” - Arthur Spooner, King of Queens

king of queens ketchup GIF by TV Land

So we all know that he is insanely intelligent. His football IQ is fine. He doesn’t feel it’s worth the price. Don’t see how that’s a crazy notion.

1 Like

I will repeat my post so that you understand it better. If he chooses to play moneyball at RB I am okay with that. But if he doesn’t see how important Gurley was, I question his football IQ. Someone can acknowledge Gurley’s importance while also finding better value at RB.

I will also reiterate something I have said in the past. For every Saquon Barkley there is a Nick Chubb.

1 Like

I saw a pizza place in the metro area called Pappa Chubby’s
HILARIOUS

1 Like

Was this necessary? We understood each other.

You clearly didn’t.

See that’s the thing. I did……here I was thinking we were having a civil conversation and you decide to be rude.

1 Like

He also took Cam and Henderson early.

2 Likes

Let’s just agree on titties.

breast big boobs GIF

Animated GIF

2 Likes