Graham Glasgow returning

Yes, but know that I’m all over Awosika like white on rice, like Cap on Barnes, like exhaustion on Carter at pro day.

3 Likes

And a back-up center.

2 Likes

I think he has that value in a weak interior oline class especially, but I’m “hoping” the lack of winning the underwear olympics, and the mid to late first round CB run that’s likely to happen pushes him down.

1 Like

I like Smitz as well and I think he proved his worth at the senior bowl practices. If I was looking for a center to convert to G I would start with Joe Tippman from Wisconsin. I think Smitz looks like a ten year starter at C for somebody. Tippman is almost a clone of Glasgow in the way he plays but he probably has a little stronger base.

2 Likes

I’ll check him out. I just think there is a lot to be said for players who can play all three positions at a high level. It gives you a lot of protection if injuries hit. I think if Centers are big enough, then it’s a much easier transition, than trying to get a Guard to play Center. See Stenberg.

I’ll chip in on this also
Glasgow cut

2 Likes

So we got one 6’6 - 300 lb with a bad foot and another 6’6 330 pounder with a bad back, can we combine the 2 into 1 player.

That’s me with Ayahuasca

Mental Health 3D GIF by bbsquirrel247

Rookie I hope!
I think you have to get a Guard by the 2nd round this year if you want an immediate starter

2 Likes

If Big V stays, he’s the swing backup.
I don’t think they’re doing him dirty. I think they’re letting him heal and collect a pay check.

1 Like
9 Likes

Thanks for posting Glasgow’s media session. I don’t remember any personality before–Patricia sure didn’t allow access like the BNL–but Glasgow is hilarious in a deadpan way and it’s clear he fits the culture.

5 Likes

I thought his answer about competing for starting spot was interesting. He said he’s competed for one before and was planning to do that again and then started tiptoeing around a bit like maybe he knew something about Big V’s situation that he didn’t want to let out. Just the vibe I got.

4 Likes

Yeah, take that Panthers!!!

2 Likes

It’s pretty sad that I had that thought as well. FTP.

It was a very disjointed PC to be honest.

You can tell he sure isn’t a big fan of being in front of the camera. Think he forgot the question like 4-5 times.

2 Likes

He hasn’t missed a step then. He’d forget plays 4 or 5 times a game, which is why I was perfectly contented by his leaving.

I remember his introductory press conference, and Killebrew’s too, where they both were perfectly comfortable in front of the camera. Paula and few of the beat writers commented on both of their personalities. I think buddy’s suffering from jet-lag or something. What a hot mess.

1 Like