Lions - Chiefs Tailgate: Who's going?

So, I’m whining because of the price but my adult daughter told me she’s selling her shitty Taylor Swift seats for over $2,000 and she has 2 of them. If I go it’s probably going to be a decision that week, and I hope I can get a loner seat for a decent price. Thinking the tailgate could be epic.

2 Likes

I am just going to wait to get a ticket. The way the prices are now, I don’t see them coming down any time soon. Nor do I see them selling out or it already would have. I could see myself buying day off when desperation sets in. If I have to spend $700+/ticket then I can just do it on Sept 8th and not today. But I will be there, won’t miss it.

1 Like

You may want to grab a ticket on the 7th, not the 8th, just a thought.

2 Likes

Counter point: Imagine the money he’ll save on the ticket if he buys on the 8th.

2 Likes

Just got off of Stubhub, LOTS of tickets in the $340-$360 range today.

2 Likes

2 G’s to see Taylor Swift? What is wrong with this world. I’d rather watch the Lions Panthers game from 2022 on repeat than see Taylor Swift in concert.

6 Likes

taylor swift brendon urie GIF by Taylor Swift

3 Likes

There are some who would contend that watching Taylor Swift’s fine ass strut around for 3 hours wearing almost nothing is more entertaining than a bunch of dudes wearing tights throw a ball around on a field to each other.

Now, I’m not one of them, but they exist. Or so I’m reminded. Often. Perspectives, I guess.

2 Likes

That’s what cheerleaders are for!

2 Likes

Hm GIF by MOODMAN

This is my, “There isn’t a cheerleader on the level of T Swift, and you know that” look.

oops!

So my company has a division in KC and I really should be getting there to check things out…

Still doesn’t solve the ticket price issue but free lodging so maybe just maybe

1 Like

Reminds me of the time I booked a cruise out of Port Canaveral and a flight to Miami . . . one of the guys going noticed it the day before we left and luckily we got out of it for $25 change ticket fees.

1 Like

That was always one of the perks of business travel when I was a Ntl Sales manager. Planned a lot of my travel around Detroit Tigers and Michigan basketball, they paid for my airfare and hotels and I would buy the ticket the day of. Saw so many great stadiums and arena’s.

4 Likes

A friend of mine worked the Taylor Swift concert in Phoenix. He said the majority of the crowd was female. The only guys were with their daughters. Lots of eye candy.

2 Likes

Not many guys want to listen to songs about all her breakups.

1 Like

She sings?

1 Like

Taylorgating!!!

It’s an actual thing apparently, per gmfb.

1 Like

Nobody should be surprised by her drawing power. It’s a serious level of fandom. Girl at work who loves her couldn’t wait for those Ford Field tickets to go on sale.

Ending up getting two that are BEHIND the stage. She’s not even sure with the setup if she’ll even be able to see her. Dropped the money anyway. Wouldn’t even tell me how much her sister spent, who will apparently be ground floor watching her from the front.

Swifties are a legit thing.

Wednesday Morning Gator GIF by Allegheny College

3 Likes