Okay, let's have a QB debate; Goff vs Allen 😆

I take a breath before I post (if I feel anxiety, which I xon’t here, brother)

If you think I’m even remotely triggered, you are way off base.
If we were sitting at a kitchen table together, you wouldn’t even go to half of the things you do/say half of the things you say. I promise you that.

You can’t read energy nearly as well through text.

1 Like

What’s interesting is this whole exchange could have been avoided if you just posted my statements you thought were a double standard.

I’ve noticed when you don’t have a good argument and people press you on it you just start accusing them of all sorts of wonky bullshit and deflect by tossing out nonsensical meandering rants

The conversation the mods are currently having…

Lock It Up Vince Vaughn GIF by filmeditor

Humor comes from somewhere. It is based on something. Humor can absolutely be used as a form of gaslighting. Sarcasm, deprecating, creation of division, etc. Us vs them to create teams & build yourself up by invalidating opinions of others. It’s like watching the propaganda…oops…I mean news. It’s gaslighting.

Making fun of a race, religion, political group, etc…same exact energy you are bringing. Feels like Hannity &/or Maddow -type lens. You either agree w/me or you are a moron.

Recognizing that I created this…& I am wasting my own time, as you can’t assist someone to see something they truly have no interest in seeing.

Sending my best, its all we can do

Josh Allen runs fast which make him better. QB’s who can’t run sub 4.6/40 (the only stat that matters) are outdated relics and can’t win games in today’s NFL. I don’t even know why we have a Super Bowl, we should just have a QB foot race, winner take all! P.S. I love you all however my satire knows no bounds. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You think the following thread is on par with mocking race and religion or political groups? I get your humor seems to begin and end with saying so and so should be bald. But good grief. I’d say you take yourself way too seriously but you’ll just accuse me of gaslighting

Wrong - I’ve done that before & it turns into bobbing & weaving… sidestepping & moving the goalposts while cherry picking what to answer/not to answer. Forcing conversations into a certain framing. This takes 1/10th the energy.

The only way to avoid this with you is to not respond to your posts.
You have self-proclaimed that you “love being right” & that you “like to argue”.

I have no interest in either.

I realize for some reason Matt is a hot button issue for you that is triggering…& that things get amplified for you when it’s concerning that topic, & that you show up differently in other conversations.

There are definitely some things that could change to bring you more peace.

is that what I said, or is this more gaslighting?
it’s a parallel energy that it is divisive, creates separation out of ignorance with no attempt to understand.

See → that is an example of your “debate style,” it is wildly dishonest, has zero has no accountability, & is always trying to paint yourself as a victim by putting words in someone else’s mouth. Gaslighting. :facepunch: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

that’s what she said…dont’ leave that out or you’ll miss the entire boat, ya handsome MF’r!

If this is your take on me, you are in an extreme minority
I’m a friggin’ clown 80+% of the time.

You have? I’ve never seen you actually address an argument without lapsing into gibberish.

Here’s the chance again. Kind of a do-over for you:

What are my statements that support your accusation of a double standard?

All you have to do is present them if they exist

When have I said “I love being right”. That’s a quote? You’re also misquoting me on the latter. I said I like to construct arguments. In the Socratic sense. It’s literally what this board is for. It’s the foundation of discussion. How that perpetually flies over your head is baffling

That’s ironic. It’s the hot button issue for you. The statements all QBs and teams need some luck when going on a SB run is reasonable and basically what triggered you. All I said was I found it telling that you bring up the missed PI as an example of luck in Goffs CC win but you fail to mention the clutch game tying and game winning drives. No warrior energy kudos there?

Being a clown comes from somewhere. It is based on something. Being a clown can absolutely be used as a form of gaslighting. Sarcasm, deprecating, creation of division, etc. Us vs them to create teams & build yourself up by invalidating opinions of others. It’s like watching the propaganda…oops…I mean news. It’s gaslighting….a gaslighting clown

More gaslighting. :wink:
See the “paraphrasing” you see …through your lens. Zero of that is quote (or flirts with fact). You are crying about what you are accusing others of crying about.

One person is talking psychology & the other is talking football. Because it’s not quoting football facts, it’s “uncritical thinking”…Why? Cuz you said so.
Lots of ego involved in that line of thinking…Or an innocent victim that is being picked on by the handsome guy?

Let’s ask ourself…is this a pattern for me? for the bald guy? Does he show up that way everywhere, or is it just me who experiences him this way? Am I running into these “issues” with lots of ppl, or just one?

Pro tip → if you have an “issue” with lots of ppl, it may be time to look in the mirror. Even if it’s just one, look in the mirror any way (I am as we speak)

Yes that’s what you said. Let me break it down for you

You and your QB said that thread was gaslighting blah blah

I said it was Humor

You responded the energy of the humor was like the humor that deprecates race and gender etc…which is absurd.

You are the clown king of saying shit then when being called on it or asked to clarify you accuse of gaslighting

I don’t have an issue with lots of people. Just you and QBhater.

Also I’ve had more than one person PM me saying the same stuff about you I’m telling you now. You have a mirror too?

For your dining and dancing pleasure.

… also…it can be usex to bring ppl together
-Lions fans are handsome AF
-Lions fans are more handsome than Packer fans, etc
-Jokes about GOAT at every position on our team

Unification, bruh! Not division/ decisive See the difference?

Or → recognizing patterns in myself & others & taking a look at them from a non-triggered place?
See?
Which seems more realistic? Consider the source & take it for what it’s worth.
Happy ppl are generally gonna be up to happy things.
Angry ppl are angry
dramatic people do dramatic things
SaD people Do sad things, etc.

100%

1 Like

Clown people do clown things

You realize this whole exchange started because you accused me of having a double standard and when asked for actual statements and you realized you were wrong it devolved into the normal Natty regressive psychobabble word soup

Alright, all you guys are doing now is pumping up your scoreboard numbers, and that isn’t fair to any of us.

Damn it! Your right. Guys stop debating philosophy word soup vs psychology. :crazy_face:

I’ve seen with my eyes evidence to the contrary, both on the board, & in my inbox when ppl xon’t want to deal with you so they keep it to themselves.

:wink:

We attract what we be. We attract our tribe, as well as the lessons we are supposed to see. all just feedback from the universe, man.

The difference between a judgment & an observation is the energy behind the words. Am I at peace when I’m talking? yup. Am I looking at myself & my own energy when I’m talking? Yup. Am I human & “unconscious” in moments? Yup
Is “unconscious” my general way of showing up? Nope.

Everything & Everyone is a mirror for every single person. The biggest mirror we have is our energy. How are you feeling? That gives you great insight as to wether you are in alignment or not.

Inverse is true & I am aware when I talk about this sort of stuff it will be highly triggering to a percentage of ppl that see it. If I’m not talking in one of my men’s groups where I am specifically chosen to mentor them, there will ALWAYS be some that criticize, disagree, & even lash out at times. It’s not a new concept for me…if you do what I do for a living, there is a 100% chance of being highly criticized by a percentage of society. It’s teh exact opposite of hiding & staying close off.